Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Share our strength bakesale-May 14th

I'm very excited to announce that I'll be preparing some baked goods along with lots of other San Diego food bloggers on May 14th at Great News cooking school in Pacific Beach from 10-2pm. Marie from meandering eats is organising the sale, if you'd like to be involved, or would like more info.




I hope you'll stop by and check it out and buy some goodies! I'm planning on making some scrumptious cupcakes and delicious cookies.


I'd love to hear what you'd like, so if you are reading this, please let me know what you fancy in the comments!

Also let me know if you'd like to preorder anything, I'd hate for anyone to be disappointed!

I'll announce the week before the sale what I plan to make so keep checking back!

1 comment:

Kelsey, from Happyolks said...

looking forward to meeting you soon at the bake sale!